Posted 11.07.2019

If you are a disabled person who uses adult social care, you can ask to be interviewed - there are still a few slots available. These interviews with disabled people about their experiences of adult social care and independent living are crucial, and will form the basis of the research. If you would like to be interviewed click here to read more.

If you are a social worker or social care worker registered with NISCC, you can participate in an online survey. Hearing from people who work in adult social care with disabled people is also important in order to understand their experiences and the context of adult social care.’ To take part in the online survey click here.

‘Is it Me?’ How do attitudes within the social care system impact on the independent living choices of disabled people.

Thank you in advance for contributing your time and expertise.