21 March 2017, 12:00AM to 21 March 2017, 12:00AM
First Aid for Carers of those with a Learning Disability
You will attend one 3 hour session, please specify which class you wish to attend, when booking
Tuesday 21st March
9.30am–12.30pm, 2:00pm-5:00pm and 6:00pm-9:00pm
By the end of this Course you will be able to:
- Carry out a Primary Survey on a Client
- Place a Client in the recovery position
- Demonstrate the actions to take if a Client is choking
- Describe how to deal with a Client who is having a seizure
- Demonstrate CPR on a Client.
- Recognise and respond to someone who is Aspirating
- Blind Cord Safety
You will be assessed by the Trainer during this Course and you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Tea and Coffee is provided at each Venue and spaces on each Session are limited to 12.
Prior booking is essential - please contact The Training and Recruitment House on 02838 39 45 80 between 8am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday or email email@example.com. Full details of the venue will be provided to you on receipt of your booking.